This page is for ND grads to take or offer class at the old price.
New ND students are now
$375, but only $200 here.
Reviewers are now
$150, but this offers it back at the $100 price.
Thanks for believing in ND (as I most certainly do)!
To register for an upcoming workshop, there is some paperwork to handle (2 forms), and payment arrangements need to be made. We’ll try to work with you on any administrative details and do what we can to help you experience the awesome power of the ND weekend. If you have any questions, issues, more info, offers, ideas, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paperwork (2 forms)
1. The Course Information Sheet, a 4-page questionnaire that helps you get clear and tells the instructors a bit about who you are, where you came from and what you want out of the class. Click below, then fill it out and print/mail/fax it to us… details are provided on the form itself.
PDF – Printable Adobe format
DOC – Editable, savable MS Word format
2. The Course Agreement for you to sign (and your parent, if you’re under 18). This limits our liability, confirms that you know that this is not psychotherapy nor a substitute for psychotherapy, asks that you agree not to take any non-perscription drugs or alcohol within 24 hours of each session, and gives the exact course dates and times. Again, click below, then fill it out and print/mail/fax it in.
PDF file is available here
DOC file is here
We all like choices, so we have several… take your pick.
1. Use your credit card, PayPal account or electronic check. Click the “PayPal” buttons below.
NOTE: You do not need to have or create a PayPal account to use this option.
2. Mail a paper check or money order to:
c/o Matt -n- Paula Perelstein
32501 McDonnell Lane
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
3. Bring it with you when you come to class (but please let us know you’re coming, as soon as you decide!)
4. If you need financing or other payment arrangements, call or write, and we’ll work it out.
- Over 25 hours of personalized instruction in an intensive group learning experience
- An in-class binder (and best of all, your very own New Directions pencil!)
- Graduation (sunday evening of class, with cake!)
- Personal follow-up
- A class reunion party
- A new “family” to help give you the support, love and direction you need to make huge leaps in your growth.
- An instant and life-long membership in our online emotional support group
- Probably some life-long friends that you will forever have a special bond with.
- A 100% money-back guarantee. (If you give it your best, and it’s just not for you, we understand.)
- The capability to come-back to future NDs through our programs available free to Graduate Assistants (we call it a life-time membership to a mental health spa!)
Special Discounted Rate:
$375 $200, Save $175
“Once a graduate, always a Friend!”
Remember how great it felt the first time you went thru ND?
Need a tune-up? Need to dump some garbage you can feel yourself carrying?
Come back to class, and sit down as a student again. It’s like peeling the proverbial onion… as we dig deeper and deeper into our heart and soul, we find layer after layer of unresolved pain and unconscious limiting beliefs that all can be dealt with and released. If you take the time and do the work, the relief will come!
Special Reviewer’s Discount:
$150 $100, Save $50