It can be tuff to make a commitment, especially for yourself… but please give yourself this gift… you deserve it!
To register for an upcoming workshop, there are 2 forms to complete, and if you pay here on the website, rather than at the door, there’s a major discount on tuition.
Paperwork (2 forms, please)
1. The Course Agreement is a super-short form that ask for your name and address, then sign it and you’re done (parents, please sign for kids under 18). This form limits our liability, confirms that you know that this is not psychotherapy nor a substitute for psychotherapy, asks that you agree not to take any non-prescription drugs or alcohol within 24 hours of each session, and gives the exact course dates and times. Click one of the links below, then fill it out and print/mail/fax it in.
2. The Course Information Sheet is a 4-page questionnaire that helps you get clear and tells the instructors a bit about who you are, where you came from and what you want out of the class. People report that they get a real start to their class by answering these questions. Click below, then fill it out and print/mail/fax it in (totally confidential)… details are provided on the form itself.
- Adobe PDF – Print it, hand-write your answers and fax it in. (707) 961-9099
- MS Word DOC – Type your answers, then save and email to us. info@2GetHelp.com
We all like choices, so we have several… take your pick.
1. Use a credit or debit card, PayPal account or electronic check. Click one of the “PayPal” buttons below, depending on whether you’re a first-timer or a old pro. NOTE: You do not need to have or create a PayPal account to use this option… it just processes the credit/debit card.
2. Mail a paper check or money order to:
c/o Matt -n- Paula Perelstein
32501 McDonnell Lane
Fort Bragg, CA 95437
3. Bring a check or cash with you when you come to class (but please let us know you’re coming, as soon as you decide!). Additional fee may apply.
4. If you need financing or other payment arrangements, call or write, and we’ll work it out.
Tuition ($375) Includes:
- Over 25 hours of personalized instruction in an intensive group learning experience
- An in-class binder (and best of all, your very own New Directions pencil!)
- Graduation to Celebrate accomplishments (Sunday evening of class, with cake!)
- Personal follow-up
- ND class reunion party
- A new “ND family” to help give you the support, love and direction you need to make huge leaps in your growth.
- An instant and life-long membership in our online emotional support group
- Probably some life-long friends that you will forever have a special bond with.
- A 100% money-back guarantee. (If you give it your best, and it’s just not for you, we understand.)
- The capability to come-back to future NDs through our programs available free to Graduate Assistants (we call it a life-time membership to a mental health spa!)
Remember how great it felt the first time you went thru ND?
Need a tune-up? Need to dump some garbage you can feel yourself carrying?
Come back to class, and sit down as a student again ($150). It’s like peeling the proverbial onion… as we dig deeper and deeper into our heart and soul, we find layer after layer of unresolved pain and unconscious limiting beliefs that all can be dealt with and released. If you take the time and do the work, the relief will come!
Learn EQ outside of Class!
Download Doc’s ebook and learn how emotions are created, and how to enhance your life by feeling more and better!
Taking Control of Your Life: How to Dramatically Increase your EQ
by Myron “Doc” Downing, PhD, LMFT (an awesome therapist who worked with us for over 20 years before retiring)
You set the price… it’s totally up to you.